INTRODCTION BLOG

 
1️⃣ABOUT ME :-
My name is Nishant khot  from state
 maharashtra . I had lost 17kgs  weight 
BEFORE I was 82kgs & NOW Iam 65kgs .
2️⃣ABOUT BLOG :-
I would write blogs on long term fitness which would help you in maintain your Body physique.
I would be sharing my own experiences of my fitness journey,I would also review diet plans which are worst and which are best , I will also share many of the hacks,drinks&recipies which would help in your weight loss ,fitness,etc.
3️⃣INSTAGRAM :-
 https://www.instagram.com/fitistic_nish
4️⃣NOTE :- 
If you need any extra help regarding weight loss such as diet plans or some tips so you can comment or else you can message me on Instagram I will provide you FREE OF COST😁  
             
                             COMMENT 🙏
                            THANK YOU👍
                🙏STAY HOME,STAY SAFE🙏

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

All about Curd

Mistakes we do while drinking water

All about PCOD